Rules for Entry into Forever Fangirls 100 Episodes Giveaway
I. Giveaway Information
- No purchase necessary, but you MUST be subscribed to the Forever Fangirls Podcast to enter.
- Some prizes are only available to continental US Residents (lower 48). It is the Entrants responsibility to verify they are eligible to receive that prize before entering. Should they win an item that is unavailable for shipping outside the continental US – you will forfeit your prize.
- Winner will be notified by email.
II. Rules for Eligibility
- Entrant must be subscribed to the Forever Fangirls podcast and provide a screencapture of their subscription.
- Entrant will submit via Google Form – if the form is not complete, the entry is invalid.
- Entrant will provide a preferred contact method in the entry form. If you submit without this information, your submission is invalid.
- Entrant must submit accurate information in the Google Form. Forever Fangirls are not responsible for incorrect data submitted by Entrant.
III. Giveaway Rules
- Each giveaway has specific entry dates. Once submissions are closed, no further entries will be accepted.
- Winners will be selected at random. This will be a long process because of the number of prizes and entriess. Please be patient. This is a two-person team with no outside help.
- Forever Fangirls Podcast and its parent company Little Crown Media, LLC reserve the right to remove entries in each category. IE: If you submit multiple times for one giveaway to increase odds of winning, ALL entries will be voided.
- All autographs in the giveaways were procured by Forever Fangirls Podcast team members in person or donated for the Forever Fangirls Podcast 100th Episode Giveaway.
- If Entrant does not respond to Forever Fangirls Podcast email regarding their win within 48 hours – they give up their prize. The item in question will be given to another entrant.
- Forever Fangirls Podcast and its parent company Little Crown Media, LLC are not responsible for shipping delays, damage, taxes upon receiving, et al. The entrant accepts this in perpetuity.
Frequently Asked Questions